jueves, 7 de junio de 2007

compisicion

1- where were your born?
I was born in los puertos de altagracia.
2- did yuo grow up there?
yes, I grew up there.
3- where did you go to elementary school?
I whent to ana m. campos elemtary school.
4- did you study any foreing languages?
No, I didnt
5- how old were you when you started the university?
I was 20 years old when I started university.
6- whats your favorite child hood memory?
my favorite child hood memory is when I used to swin in lago de maracaibo.
7- what sports or games did you use to play when you were younger?
I used to play baseball
8- did you use to have a nick name?
No, I didnt.
9- where did you use to have a pet ( dog, cat, etc) ?
I used to have a pet in the back yard
10- did yuo used to have a favorite?
Yes, I used to have a favorite, varon It was my dog
11- did you use to have a hobby?
No, I didnt
12- what games did you use to play?
I used to play raquetball
13- would you mind keeping the noise down?
No, I wouldnt
14- where is the bank?
they bank is in main street
15- where is the taxi stand?
the taxi stand is next to the bolivar plaza.

No hay comentarios: